Deadline: 28 August 2016
Fund to End Violence Against Children is seeking proposals for grants addressing its priority area “Online Child Sexual Exploitation” with an aim to provide financial support to programs which aim to further the Partnership’s second strategic goal of accelerating action to prevent and respond to the violence children face.
Supported by a challenge grant provided by the United Kingdom and in partnership with the WePROTECT Global Alliance), the Fund to End Violence against Children is looking to fund organizations whose work seeks to achieve the intended impact of preventing violence against children online, with a particular focus on sexual exploitation.
- Preventing online violence, with a particular focus on sexual exploitation;
- Addressing violence in the every-day lives of children, with an initial focus on investments in Pathfinder countries to implement evidence based programming; and
- Addressing the prevention of violence against children facing conflict and crisis.
- Requests between $250,000 to $1million
- Duration 1-3 years
- Governments through a named champion or senior responsible owner.
- Civil society organizations and UN Agencies/Country teams with a clear commitment from the government to deliver the proposed programme of work through a named national government champion or senior responsible owner.
How to Apply
The Fund accepts proposals in 3 different languages (English, French, and Spanish) submitted online the given website.
- Africa – Eastern and Southern: Angola, Botswana, Burundi, Comoros, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Kenya, Lesotho, Madagascar, Malawi, Mauritius, Mozambique, Namibia, Rwanda, South Africa, South Sudan, Republic of, Swaziland, Tanzania, United Republic of, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe
- Africa – Western and Central: Benin, Burkina Faso, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Côte d’Ivoire, Democratic Republic of Congo, Equatorial Guinea, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Liberia, Mali, Mauritania, Niger, Nigeria, Republic of Congo, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Togo
- Asia and the Pacific: Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Cambodia, China, DPR Korea, Fiji, India, Indonesia, Iran, Lao PDR, Malaysia, Maldives, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nepal, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Republic of Korea, Samoa, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Vietnam
- Latin America and the Caribbean: Argentina, Barbados, Belize, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Suriname, Trinidad & Tobago, Uruguay, Venezuela
- Europe and Central Asia: Albania, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kosovo, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Moldova, Montenegro, Poland, Romania, Russian Federation, Serbia, Tajikistan, The Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, Uzbekistan
- Arab States: Algeria, Bahrain, Djibouti, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Palestine, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, Sudan, Syrian Arab Republic, Tunisia, United Arab Emirates, Yemen
For more information, please visit http://fund.end-violence.org/.