Deadline: 18 August 2016
The Disability Rights Fund (DRF) is accepting letters of inquiry (LOIs) for its second grant-making round – small grants, mid-level coalition grants and national coalition grants 2016, with an aim to strengthen their participation in the advancement of human rights of persons with disabilities.
The Disability Rights Fund (DRF) is a grantmaking collaborative between donors and the global disability rights community that empowers persons with disabilities to advocate for equal rights and full participation in society.
- Respect for inherent dignity, individual autonomy – including the freedom to make one’s own choices, and independence of persons
- Full and effective participation and inclusion in society
- Respect for difference and acceptance of persons with disabilities as part of human diversity and humanity
- Equality of opportunity
- Equality between men and women
- Respect for the evolving capacities of children with disabilities and respect for the right of children with disabilities to preserve their identities
- Small Grants
- Mid-level Coalition Funding Stream
- National Coalition Funding Stream
Cook Islands, Federated States of Micronesia, Fiji, Kiribati, Nauru, Niue, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Republic of the Marshall Islands, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Tonga, Tuvalu, and Vanuatu, Rwanda, Bangladesh, Uganda.
For more information, please visit Disability Rights Fund.