Deadline: 10 March 2017
The International organization of Francophonie (OIF) is seeking proposals for the 11th edition of its Francophone Fund for Human Rights “Martine ANSTETT” (FFDH) that is devoted to the protection of the rights of migrants in the french speaking world.
The FFDH aims to support grassroots initiatives and projects for the promotion and protection of human rights, democracy and peace.
- Provide practical solutions to the problems of migrants
- Encourage national authorities to adapt their legislation and public policies in order to better protect the rights of migrants
- Raising public awareness of the rights of migrants
- The total amount of the solicited financing may not exceed € 20,000 (twenty thousand euros);
- The duration of the operation subject to the financing of the Fund may not exceed one year and must be completed before 15 November 2017 for a rebate of all documents before 1 st December 2017.
- The project must be part of the promotion and protection of human rights, and in particular in the theme chosen by the FFDH, and address clearly identified audiences: teachers, magistrates, police, Army, prison staff, lawyers, trade unions, civil servants, journalists, political parties, moral authorities, non-governmental organizations (NGOs) and civil society organizations (CSOs). It can take various forms: seminars, colloquia, conferences, advocacy, publications of didactic works;
- The project should address in particular the countries of the South or those of Central and Eastern Europe, members of the OIF as a whole;
- The project must have strong potential for multiplier effects, in particular through the training of trainers;
- Projects of a regional nature, based on existing national and regional expertise, as well as cross-training, are preferred;
- Projects giving rise to the production of educational documents will be examined with particular attention;
- The project must be original, it must have a structuring character;
- The project must be rigorous and internally coherent;
- The budget estimates must be coherent, sincere and credible;
- The impact on target audiences, as well as the relevance of assessment tools, must be significant
How to Apply
Interested applicants must apply online via given website.
For more information, please visit Francophone Fund for Human Rights.