Deadline: 22 January 2019
The Financial Mechanism Office – the Secretariat of the EEA and Norway Grants is seeking a Fund Operator to develop and implement the national EEA Grants programme for civil society in Croatia 2014-2021.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
The objective of the Civil Society Programme Area is: ‘Civil society and active citizenship strengthened and vulnerable groups empowered’.
Areas of Support
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
- Democracy, active citizenship, good governance and transparency
- Human rights and equal treatment through combating any discrimination on the grounds of racial or ethnic origin, religion or belief, gender, disability, age, sexual orientation or gender identity
- Social justice and inclusion of vulnerable groups
- Gender equality and gender-based violence
- Environment and climate change
In Croatia, the allocation to the Active Citizens Fund is EUR 8,500,000.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
- In order to be eligible for the Fund Operator role, all organisations submitting a bid (Lead and Co-Bidders) must:
- Be legal entities in the EEA and
- Be non-governmental, independent of local, regional and central government, political parties and religious institutions and
- Form a consortium and
- Have stable and sufficient sources of finance to maintain their activity throughout the Programme and
- Have experience working with the civil society sector in the beneficiary country The lead bidder and co-bidders must satisfy all the eligibility criteria above
- In addition, the lead bidder must:
- Be non-profit making with a non-commercial purpose
- At least one organisation in the consortium bidder must:
- Have sufficient re-granting experience
- Have sufficient experience in strengthening civil society capacity and sustainability
How to Apply
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
Applicants can apply via given website.
For more information, please visit https://bit.ly/2FjMSUk
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.