Deadline: 22 January 2019
The Financial Mechanism Office – the Secretariat of the EEA and Norway Grants is seeking a Fund Operator to develop and implement the national EEA Grants programme for civil society in Croatia 2014-2021.
The objective of the Civil Society Programme Area is: ‘Civil society and active citizenship strengthened and vulnerable groups empowered’.
Areas of Support
- Democracy, active citizenship, good governance and transparency
- Human rights and equal treatment through combating any discrimination on the grounds of racial or ethnic origin, religion or belief, gender, disability, age, sexual orientation or gender identity
- Social justice and inclusion of vulnerable groups
- Gender equality and gender-based violence
- Environment and climate change
In Croatia, the allocation to the Active Citizens Fund is EUR 8,500,000.
- In order to be eligible for the Fund Operator role, all organisations submitting a bid (Lead and Co-Bidders) must:
- Be legal entities in the EEA and
- Be non-governmental, independent of local, regional and central government, political parties and religious institutions and
- Form a consortium and
- Have stable and sufficient sources of finance to maintain their activity throughout the Programme and
- Have experience working with the civil society sector in the beneficiary country The lead bidder and co-bidders must satisfy all the eligibility criteria above
- In addition, the lead bidder must:
- Be non-profit making with a non-commercial purpose
- At least one organisation in the consortium bidder must:
- Have sufficient re-granting experience
- Have sufficient experience in strengthening civil society capacity and sustainability
How to Apply
Applicants can apply via given website.
For more information, please visit https://bit.ly/2FjMSUk