Deadline: 31 July 2017
Launched in 2013, the Young Southeast Asian Leaders Initiative (YSEALI) is the U.S. government’s signature program to strengthen leadership development and networking in Southeast Asia, deepen engagement with young leaders on key regional and global challenges, and advance people-to-people ties between the United States and young emerging Southeast Asian leaders.
This competitive program offers grants of up to $1,000 (or more in exceptional cases) to individuals and not-for-profit groups of Vietnamese young people aged between 18 and 35 to conduct programs and activities on topics of Civic Engagement, Education, Economic Development, and Environment.
- Civic Engagement in ASEAN
- Religious tolerance and diversity
- Trafficking in persons
- Women Empowerment
- Access to Education
- English Language
- Science and Technology
- Economic Development
- Environment protection
- Disaster preparedness/Humanitarian Assistance
- Food Security
- Grants may be made to individuals, non-governmental organizations, not-for-profit groups whose implementing persons are YSEALI members in Vietnam.
- To become a YSEALI member, applicants must:
- be between the ages of 18 and 35,
- have interest in either Education, Economic Development, Environment and Civic Engagement in ASEAN
- register (easy and free of charge) as a YSEALI member via given website.
How to Apply
Applicants can apply via given website.
For more information, please visit 2017 YSEALI Micro-Grant Program.