Deadline: 6 December 2019
Applicants are invited to submit their applications for 2020 IMPACT Philanthropy Program to allow philanthropists and Not-for-Profits (NFPs) to connect, and allows NFPs to demonstrate how they improve outcomes for the communities in which they operate.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
Perpetual encourage high quality outcomes by identifying organisations that can maximise their impact through:
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
- As a guide, grants generally range between $10,000 and $100,000. In 2019, the average grant was approximately $70,000.
- The maximum amount an organisation can request is $200,000 per application.
- Any requests over this amount will be marked ineligible.
Applicants organisation must have at least one of the following to be eligible for funding from the trusts and endowments that are managed by Perpetual:
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
- Be a registered charity on the ACNC register and/or
- Australian Taxation Office Deductible Gift Recipient (DGR1) endorsement (covered by Item 1 of the table in section 30-15 of the Income Tax Assessment Act 1997).
It will be based on both the governance of the organisation and the activity. The applicant should seek advice from the most appropriate person/s in the organisation when completing the application form. Assessment is based on questions specific to the criteria below:
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
- Strategy: Evidence of strategic goals and demonstrable outcome-orientated measures. This includes how an organisation tracks its effectiveness against its mission and risks related to its ongoing operation.
- Outcomes: Applicants must be able to demonstrate acticvity outcomes with evidence that is measurable, realistic and will provide a clear picture of the long term impact of funding.
- Capability: Evidenced by the organisation’s demonstrated ability to achieve its objectives with the resources available to it. To that end, they look closely at each applicant’s measures of organisational efficiency in business practice.
- Leadership: Awareness of the external environment including public policy, government, other organisations working within the sector, and the community.
- Organisations that operate in one State may submit one application relevant to their State.
- Organisations that operate nationally or internationally may submit up to three applications. Applications can be for national/international activity and/or across different state and territory (with only one application per state, territory & country).
- Universities, hospitals, and medical research institutions may submit one application per department, up to a maximum of three applications per organisation.
How to Apply
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.
Interested applicants can apply online via given website.
For more information, please visit https://www.perpetual.com.au/advice-and-trustee-services/impact-philanthropy/impact-funding/?section=tab-1
(Ad) Lots of grant opportunities but no idea how to write a proposal to apply for them? We have a huge collection of sample proposals available only for Premium Members. You can view these proposals and even request for download. Get ideas from other successful grantees and write your proposal quickly. Learn more.