Deadline: 20 May 2020
The primary aim of the Stability Fund is to assist community and voluntary, charity and social enterprises who are experiencing financial difficulties due to a reduction in their fundraising income and / or traded income as a direct result of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Successful applicants will receive a once-off grant towards their operational and overhead costs such a rent, utilities, (excluding salaries). The grant awarded will be dependent on the need identified and the demand for the available budget. It is envisaged that grants awarded will vary in size ranging from €2,000 to €100,000.
- Must be delivering front-line critical services in the Republic of Ireland, before the 1st January 2019.
- Must have a projected loss in their 2020 fundraising income and or traded income of 25% or more as a direct result of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Organisations must be currently providing critical frontline supports and services. Your organisation’s primary services and or supports must fit with one of the following.
- You must only select one option. If you select “none of the above”, you will not be eligible to apply. The online form will not let you proceed to the next stage of the application process.
- Services for Ethnic Minority, Traveller and Roma Communities
- LGBT+ Support Services
- Mental Health Services
- Health and Well-being Services
- Addiction Support
- Disability Services
- Adult and Children Hospice Services
- Services for Older Persons
- Residential Care Centres
- Residential Mental Health Services
- Emergency Relief Services
- Support for Carers
- Family Support Services
- Youth Services
- Domestic Abuse Services
- Sexual Assaults Support Services
- Sheltered Housing
- Homelessness Services
- Social Housing
- Social services and supports to disadvantaged individuals and communities
- Education support for disadvantaged communities
- Adult and continuing education
- Victim Support Services
- Criminal and Probation Support Services
What Organisations are not eligible to apply?
The following organisations or individuals are not eligible to apply for a grant under the COVID-19 Stability Scheme.
- Private individuals or sole traders
- Private companies
- Early Years Services (Crèches or After School Facilities)
- Statutory Bodies
- Schools, colleges or universities
- Church Bodies
- Sporting Organisations
- Organisations providing support or services to people living outside of the Republic of Ireland
- Festivals/Events Committees or Organisations
- Sub-Groups or local branches of National Organisations
- Networks who are unincorporated associations e.g. (Public Participation Network)
- Registered charities whose primary purpose is the promotion of religion, education and the arts.
- Hospitals and Section 38 funded organisations.
Foundations Note: Applicants in receipt of funding from a Foundation may apply for funding.
For more information, visit https://www.gov.ie/en/publication/b1a7b9-covid-19-community-voluntary-charity-and-social-enterprise/#guidelines-and-further-information