Deadline: 7 December 2018
Applications are open for 2019 IMPACT Philanthropy Program which allows philanthropists and Not-for-Profits (NFPs) to connect, and allows NFPs to demonstrate how they improve outcomes for the communities in which they operate.
Perpetual encourages high quality outcomes by identifying organisations that can maximise their impact through:
- As a guide, grants generally range between $10,000 and $100,000. In 2018, the average grant was approximately $70,000. The maximum amount an organisation can request is $200,000 per application.
- Any requests over this amount will be marked ineligible.
To be eligible for funding from the trusts and endowments that are managed by Perpetual, applicant’s organisation must have at least one of the following:
- Be a registered charity on the ACNC register.
- Australian Taxation Office Deductible Gift Recipient (DGR1) endorsement (covered by Item 1 of the table in section 30-15 of the Income Tax Assessment Act 1997).
- Organisations that operate in one State may submit one application relevant to their State.
- Organisations that operate nationally or internationally may submit up to three applications in total, provided each application relates to an activity in a different State, territory or country.
- Universities, hospitals, and medical research institutions may submit one application per department, up to a maximum of three applications per organisation.
- If submitting multiple applications, each activity must have a different title.
How to Apply
Applications must be submitted via given website.
Eligible Country: Australia
For more information, please visit Impact Funding.