Deadline: 7 December 2018
Applications are open for 2019 IMPACT Philanthropy Program which allows philanthropists and Not-for-Profits (NFPs) to connect, and allows NFPs to demonstrate how they improve outcomes for the communities in which they operate.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
Perpetual encourages high quality outcomes by identifying organisations that can maximise their impact through:
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
- As a guide, grants generally range between $10,000 and $100,000. In 2018, the average grant was approximately $70,000. The maximum amount an organisation can request is $200,000 per application.
- Any requests over this amount will be marked ineligible.
To be eligible for funding from the trusts and endowments that are managed by Perpetual, applicant’s organisation must have at least one of the following:
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
- Be a registered charity on the ACNC register.
- Australian Taxation Office Deductible Gift Recipient (DGR1) endorsement (covered by Item 1 of the table in section 30-15 of the Income Tax Assessment Act 1997).
- Organisations that operate in one State may submit one application relevant to their State.
- Organisations that operate nationally or internationally may submit up to three applications in total, provided each application relates to an activity in a different State, territory or country.
- Universities, hospitals, and medical research institutions may submit one application per department, up to a maximum of three applications per organisation.
- If submitting multiple applications, each activity must have a different title.
How to Apply
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
Applications must be submitted via given website.
Eligible Country: Australia
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.
For more information, please visit Impact Funding.