Deadline: 6 May 2019
British Council is currently accepting applications for its Future Leaders Connect Program with an aim to provide future leaders with skills and international networks which will improve their ability to make or influence policy changes, leading to long term impact on the social and economic development in their countries and beyond.
The project is being undertaken to support the development of future policy makers in key countries, aiming to help them become exceptional leaders. The Programme is run by the British Council, 10 Spring Gardens, London SW1A 2BN, United Kingdom.
As a part of the programme, those who are selected will be required to travel to the UK from 21 October – 1 November.
The costs of travel, accommodation and meals are covered by the British Council and the programme is fully accessible. For those who do not gain one of the exclusive places on the programme (which takes place from 21 October to 1 Novermber in the UK), applicant will be invited to be part of the Future Leaders Connect Community where applicant can access a range of free online professional development policy and leadership resources.
- The programme is open to individuals of the participating countries who meet all the criteria listed below.
- The participating countries are; Canada, Egypt, India, Indonesia, Kenya, Mexico, Morocco, Nigeria, Pakistan, Poland, Tunisia, UK, USA.
- To meet the Eligibility Criteria, listed below, participants must;
- Be aged between 18 and 35 years old on the 06 May 2019.
- Be able to speak English at IELTS level 7 or equivalent (please note, they do not require the IELTS qualification).
- Hold a passport valid for at least 6 months from October 2019.
How to Apply
Applicants can apply via given website.
For more information, please visit https://www.britishcouncil.org/future-leaders-connect