Deadline: 1 November 2016
Are you passionate about gender equality and women’s economic empowerment? Would you like to apply your skills to make a difference in your own community and beyond? Do you have access to the internet? If yes, then apply for the Champion of Change programme.
UN Women’s Empower Women is seeking applications from dynamic and creative women/girls and men/boys from all over the world for its Champion of Change programme with a motive to increase awareness about women’s economic empowerment and help UN Women drive change beyond its on-the-ground presence.
- You will work closely with the Empower Women team at UN Women on a personal or group project; be visible and get recognized for your contributions in front of an audience of almost 1,000,000 people from more than 190 countries; and be able to network with 17,000 peers and experts.
- You will also have the opportunity to acquire new knowledge and learn skills (through webinars, online discussions, blog posts, and much more).
- Participation is on a voluntary basis.
About three to four hours per week for five months.
- Individual women/girls and men/boys from different professional backgrounds and skill sets.
- Students are also encouraged to apply.
- Applicants who are younger than 18 years old at the time of application will need to provide parents approval and consent.
How to Apply
Interested applicants must fill the application form via given website.
For more information, please visit Champion of Change programme.