Deadline: 26 February 2019
The European Commission-Education, Audiovisual and Culture Executive Agency (EACEA) is seeking proposals for a program entitled “Social inclusion and common values: the contribution in the field of education and training” to support transnational cooperation projects in the fields of education and training.
- General objectives: Proposals should address one of the two general objectives below:
- Disseminating and/or scaling up good practices on inclusive learning and on promoting common values, initiated in particular at local level. In the context of the present call, scaling up means replicating good practice on a wider scale/transferring it to a different context or implementing it at a higher/systemic level;
- Developing and implementing innovative methods and practices to foster inclusive education and promote common values.
- Specific objectives: Proposals should address one of the following specific objectives:
- Enhancing the acquisition of social and civic competences, fostering knowledge, understanding and ownership of values and fundamental rights;
- Promoting inclusive education and training and fostering the education of disadvantaged learners, including through supporting educational staff in addressing diversity and reinforcing diversity among education staff;
- Enhancing critical thinking and media literacy among learners, parents and educational staff;
- Supporting the inclusion of newly arrived migrants in good quality education, including by assessing knowledge and validating prior learning;
- Fostering digital skills and competences of digitally excluded groups (including older people, migrants and young people from disadvantaged backgrounds) though partnerships between schools, business and the non-formal sector, including public libraries.
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
- The total budget available for the co-financing of projects under the present call is EUR 10.000.000.
- The maximum grant per project will be EUR 500.000.
- Eligible applicants are public and private organisations active in the fields of education, training and youth or other socio-economic sectors, or organisations carrying out cross-sector activities (e.g. cultural organisations, civil society, sport organisations, recognition centres, chambers of commerce, trade organisations, etc.).
- National Agencies or other structures and networks of the Erasmus+ Programme, receiving a direct grant from the Commission in accordance with the legal basis of the Programme are not eligible to participate. Nevertheless, the legal entities hosting the Erasmus+ National Agencies or the structures and networks mentioned above, as well as entities affiliated to these legal entities, are considered eligible applicants.
- Legal entities having a legal or capital link with a beneficiary, which is neither limited to the project nor established for the sole purpose of its implementation may take part in the project as affiliated entities, and may declare eligible costs. For that purpose, applicants shall identify such affiliated entities in the application form. These affiliated entities have to fulfil the eligibility and exclusion criteria and therefore the appropriate supporting documents will have to be provided.
- Only legal entities established in the following programme countries are eligible:
- For British applicants: Please be aware that eligibility criteria must be complied with for the entire duration of the project. If the United Kingdom withdraws from the EU during the project period without concluding an agreement with the EU ensuring in particular that British applicants continue to be eligible, applicants will cease to receive EU funding (while continuing, where possible, to participate) or be required to leave the project of the grant agreement.
- The minimum partnership composition requirement for this call is 4 eligible organisations from 4 different programme countries.
- If networks are involved in the project, the consortium must include at least 2 organisations which are not members of the network(s) and the consortium has to represent at least 4 eligible countries.
How to Apply
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
Interested applicants must apply online via given website.
For more information, please visit https://eacea.ec.europa.eu/erasmus-plus/funding/social-inclusion-and-common-values_en
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.