Deadline: 15 September 2017
The HEAD Foundation (THF) has announced a 2017 Request for Proposals (RFP) to support projects that allow the Foundation to fulfill its mission of contributing to Human Capital & Education for Asian Development.
The Foundation has a particular interest in projects that aim to utilize technological innovations to improve educational outcomes, especially in the field of STEM education. Proposals that focus on other aspects of education are welcome and would be evaluated without bias or prejudice.
As a non-profit organization that enables positive social changes in Asia, the foundation is keen to support projects that:
- produce usable knowledge;
- produce scalable and sustainable outcomes and impact;
- involve country-based researchers and institutions; and
- are relevant and applicable to multiple Asian societies, but with a focus on Southeast Asian countries.
- Related to education improvement, teacher capacity building, leadership development and human capital development for sustainable development in the Southeast Asian region
- Creating significant and measurable impact
- Scalable and replicable
- Having the ability to attract co-funding from other institutions
- Being executed and managed by qualified individuals with relevant track records
- Having a robust and realistic project management plan
- Having key project risks identified and addressed upfront
- Aug 7, 2017: RFP Issuance
- Sept 15, 2017: Deadline for Pre-qualification Round
- Oct 30, 2017: Invitations to participate in the Final Round sent to qualified applicants
- Dec 1, 2017: Submission Deadline for Detailed Proposals
- Feb 5, 2018: Award Notification
How to Apply
Proposals should be submitted via email at the address given on the website.
For more information, please visit 2017 Request for Proposals.