Deadline: 1 February 2018
International Visegrad Fund is inviting applicants for its Visegrad+ Grant program to support projects which contribute to the democratization and transformation processes in selected countries and regions, especially non-EU member states in the Western Balkans and the Eastern Partnership countries.
Visegrad+ Grants shall contribute to the development of the target countries mainly Visegrad+ Grants shall contribute to the development of the target countries mainly via facilitating the dissemination of the V4 countries’ know-how and good practices with a focus on democratization, the development of civil society, political, economic and social transformation, EU approximation and EU integration, good governance and regional cooperation.
- Rural development
- Good governance
- Legislation and justice
- Communication, media and access to information
- Development of civil society/support of human rights and minorities
- Any legal entity (organization) worldwide is eligible to apply with a project proposal involving participation of project partners from at least 3 V4 countries and at least one entity from Western Balkans (Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Kosovo, Macedonia, Montenegro and Serbia) or Eastern Partnership countries (Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova and Ukraine).
- The active involvement of partners from 3 V4 countries is therefore a prerequisite for applying.
The selection committee considers following criteria:
- compliance of the project objective with the aims of the fund
- quality, relevance and contribution of project partners
- regional relevance, originality/innovativeness and feasibility of the proposal
- impact/multiplicative effect and continuity of the project
- transparency and accuracy of the budget
- previous experience of the applicant and project relation to applicant/partners’ mission
How to Apply
Applicants must apply online via given website.
For more information, please visit Visegrad+Grants.