Deadline: 1 February 2018
International Visegrad Fund is seeking applications for its Strategic Grants Program. Strategic Grants support project proposals addressing annual strategic priorities of the Visegrad Group.
Strategic Grants are designed for longer project duration (12–36 months), offer higher financial support (ca. €40,000 on average per project), and are recommended for more experienced grantees.
Strategic Grants priorities in 2017
- Regional cooperation for competitiveness and connectivity: Tangible result-oriented V4 and V4+ projects which establish new or strengthen existing regional cooperation in the following priority topics:
- EU single market, digitalization & EU Digital Agenda,
- North–South transport and energy links,
- Science, technology, innovation-based economy, regional start-up cooperation.
- Security and Stability: Projects focusing on defence and security cooperation with special regard to:
- implementation of the Warsaw NATO Summit decisions including strengthening the Eastern flank of the Alliance
- future of CSDP/how V4 can contribute to European security
- possibilities of bilateral and multilateral military cooperation (including defense industry) within/with the V4 region
- cyber security
- Promotion of the V4: Projects aimed at raising public awareness of the Visegrad cooperation within the V4 region particularly with use of modern media:
- focusing on the visibility of the Visegrad Group’s accomplishments among citizens, especially the youth
- supporting mutual understanding and cooperation between V4 citizens
- external promotion of the Visegrad Group as a modern, liveable, creative & innovative region (geographical focus: EU member states, USA and other V4+ partners)
- Any legal entity worldwide can apply for support within the Visegrad Strategic Grants.
- Visegrad Strategic Grants are awarded to multilateral initiatives where every proposal must involve an active partnership of the applicant and project partners from all four V4 countries.
- Entities from all four Visegrad Group (V4) countries must be actively involved in each proposed project.
How to Apply
Applications must be submitted via given website.
For more information, please visit Strategic Grants.