Deadline: 9 October 2019
The National Geographic Society is inviting proposals from an experienced project leader in the areas of conservation, education, research, storytelling, and technology for its Exploration Grant Program.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
Projects are typically funded for between US $10,000 and US $30,000.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
- National Geographic Society encourage applications from around the world. If applicant are planning to work outside of their home country or community, applicant must include the name and contact information for at least one local collaborator as a project team member in the application;
- All applicants must be at least 18 years old at the time they submit an application;
- Applicants may submit a proposal as the project leader for only one project at a time. Applicant must submit a final report and media from any previous grants for which applicant were the leader before applying to lead a new project;
- Organizations can apply for grants, but the person within the organization who will lead the project—not the institution—should be the applicant and will be expected to meet the requirements of the grant;
- Students should not submit in their advisor’s name. The individual responsible for carrying out the project should apply and write the application.
How to Apply
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
Intersted applicants can apply online via given website.
For more information, please visit https://www.nationalgeographic.org/funding-opportunities/grants/what-we-fund/
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.