Deadline: 31 January 2018
Positive Action Europe looks to fund community-based projects that reach those most affected by HIV, particularly in marginalised or vulnerable populations. The program support initiatives that are innovative, sustainable and produce tangible results for PLHIV.
ViiV Healthcare’s Positive Action Europe is a grant-giving programme developed to support non-government and community based organisations in their work with PLHIV.
- A total of EUR 250,000 will be awarded to organisations for the 2018 grants cycle.
- Organisations are asked to restrict the funding request to EUR 25,000 for their projects, which can be up to two years long.
- Supporting HIV-related education, knowledge building and treatment literacy
- Driving peer support and education
- Putting PLHIV at the heart of services
- Fighting stigma and discrimination
- Supporting the ageing of PLHIV
- Promoting testing and earlier diagnosis
The applicant must meet the following eligibility criteria to apply for grants:
- Be a non-profit or charity, non-governmental organisation (NGO), patient organisation (PO) or community-based organisation (CBO)
- The organisation focuses on HIV/AIDS and directly-related issues (at least 75% of activities and spending)
- The organisation focuses on supporting people living with HIV or helps raise awareness of HIV among the general public
- People living with HIV and/or other inadequately-served populations serve on the Board of the organisation
- The organisation involves people living with HIV and other inadequatelyserved populations in the development of and implementation of programmes and activities
- The grant requests no more than 25% of the organisation’s overall income
- There are no links to government officials within the organisation
How to Apply
Interested applicants must apply online via given website.
Eligible Countries: Albania and Kosovo, Austria, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzgovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Serbia and Montenegro, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom.
For more information, please visit Positive Action Europe Grant.