Deadline: 20 August 2019
The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC-CEJ) Centre for Excellence in Journalism is inviting journalist for the “Humanitarian Reporting Award” to recognize accurate, ethical and responsible reporting on humanitarian issues.
The award will focus on work produced in the field of humanitarian reporting and will be judged in four categories:
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
- Mainstream Broadcast (Urdu);
- Mainstream Print (Urdu);
- Mainstream Print (English);
- Online (English & Urdu).
The Winners in each category will be awarded Rs.100,000 and runner-ups will receive Rs.80,000.
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
- The award is open to all journalists irrespective of their affiliation or employer;
- Content will be judged for its originality and quality of work. Series of articles on humanitarian issues will be given special consideration;
- Participants can send stories/packages that they have published/produced on humanitarian issues from September 17, 2018 to August 20, 2019. Ideally, these should be stories that have focused on a specific humanitarian issue, including but not limited to: violence against healthcare, disaster reporting, issues related to people with disabilities, disaster response/preparedness, population movement (refugees/IDPs), climate change impact, etc. Stories done by beat reporters will be given priority.
How to Apply
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
Applicants must submit their applications online via given website.
For more information, please visit https://www.facebook.com/ICRCpk/photos/a.464257967097464/1069719349884653/?type=3&theater
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.