Deadline: 25 November 2019
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
AFCP LG supports the preservation of major ancient archaeological sites, historic buildings and monuments, and major museum collections that are accessible to the public and protected by law in Armenia.
Some examples of project activities:
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
- Preventive conservation (addressing conditions that damage or threaten the site)
- Stabilization (reducing the physical disturbance [e.g., settling, collapse] of a site)
- Conservation (addressing damage or deterioration to a collection or sites)
- Consolidation (connecting or reconnecting elements of a site)
- Anastylosis (reassembling a site from its original parts)
- Restoration (replacing missing elements to recreate the original appearance of a site, usually appropriate only with fine arts, decorative arts, and historic buildings)
Applications for projects that do one or more of the following will receive additional consideration:
- Support U.S. treaty or bilateral agreement obligations
- Support disaster risk reduction for cultural heritage in disaster-prone areas
- Support post-disaster cultural heritage recovery
- Preserve World Heritage sites
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
$200,000 per project (minimum) to $800,000 per project (maximum).
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
- Reputable and accountable non-commercial entities that are registered and active in SAM.gov and able to demonstrate that they have the requisite experience and capacity to manage projects to preserve cultural heritage.
- This may include non-governmental organizations, museums, ministries of culture, or similar institutions and organizations.
- Past AFCP award recipients may submit applications for continuation funds under this opportunity.
- The AFCP will not award grants to individuals, commercial entities, or past award recipients that have not fulfilled the objectives or reporting requirements of previous AFCP awards.
- With past grantees preference will be given to those who show they continue to monitor and utilize previous AFCP project sites.
How to Apply
- The two application rounds:
- Round 1 (Project Abstract)
- Round 2 (Full Application)
- Applicants must submit their applications at the address given on the website.
For more information, please visit https://www.usa.am/announce/afcplg.pdf
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.