The 3rd Call for Cross-domain Technology Transfer Experiments (CTTE) is now open for applications.
The experiments should be related to Customised Low-Energy Computing (CLEC) for CyberPhysical Systems (CPS) and the Internet of Things (IoT) with various application domains.
SMART4ALL aims to accelerate the development of innovative product-oriented projects and offer guidance towards successful commercialisation.
Areas of Application
- Selected CTTE Experiments will receive up to EUR 80,000 as a lump sum per one CTTE consortium.
- Maximum funding per each individual entity within one CTTE Consortium may not receive more than EUR 60,0000.00. In this 3rd CTTE open call, they will select up to 4 CTTE Experiments.
- The total available financial support for all CTTE Experiments is up to EUR 320,000 (estimated).
- Financial support will be paid out to the leading partner, who will then distribute the funds to the members of its consortium according to the resource’s distribution set up in the proposal.
- The consortium can be made of the following profiles:
- Universities and other academic institutions
- SME and Slightly Bigger Companies (as defined in the EU recommendation 2003/361)
- NB: The participation of at least two SMEs or Slightly Bigger Companies is compulsory and one of them should be the leader of the cross-border experiment.
- NB (2): Only one application is necessary per consortium of applicants.
For more information, visit https://smart4all-project.eu/news/3rd-open-call-for-cross-domain-technology-transfer-experiments-last-smart4all-open-call/