The Financing Facility for Remittances (FFR) of International Fund for Agricultural Development (IFAD) is pleased to announce the third round of National Calls for Proposal (Morocco) 2021: supporting remittances in times of crisis in Africa.
- Reduce international remittance transaction costs – Contribute to reducing international remittance transfer costs and increase access to and use of transparent and gender responsive low-cost services.
- Accelerate digitization of international remittances – Accelerate the use of digital products and the digital payments ecosystem to support international remittances.
- Leverage remittances to deepen financial inclusion – Use international remittances as a conduit for increasing financial inclusion and the resilience of remittance senders and recipients.
- Expand formal channels for international remittances – Promote greater access and use of formal international remittance transfers.
- These National Calls for Proposals 2021 will finance grants from €150,000 up to €500,000.
For more information, visit https://bit.ly/3eWerT2