Deadline: 2 January 2020
Applicants are invited to submit their applications for Accessible Technology Program which will co-fund innovative projects led by the private sector, not-for-profit organizations and research institutes to develop new assistive and adaptive digital devices and technologies in order to make it easier for Canadians with disabilities to more fully participate in the digital economy.
- The maximum contribution funding to any one recipient cannot exceed $4 million per project per year, and the need for the contribution must be clearly demonstrated by the applicant.
- Project-based funding will be made available through continual national calls-for-proposals over five years, subject to availability of funds.
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
- To qualify for funding applicant’s organization must be a Canadian legal entity, including for-profit organizations, not-for-profit organizations, and research institutes.
- Applicant’s funding proposal must also clearly demonstrate that:
- Applicant’s proposed initiative meets the objectives of the program in terms of target audience and content;
- With program funding, applicants organization will have the resource capacity and expertise, either internally or through partnerships, to successfully deliver the proposed initiative; and
- Applicants can deliver the proposed initiative within the program timeframe.
- A research institute is defined as any establishment that functions with the primary objective of conducting research, which may include activities in the natural, health or social sciences. This may include any institutes affiliated with post-secondary institutions.
How to Apply
To request an Application Package, please submit name and contact information via gvien website.
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
Eligible Country: Canada
For more information, please visit http://www.ic.gc.ca/eic/site/118.nsf/eng/00002.html
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.