ACCLIMATE will provide selected civil society organizations (CSOs) with General Operating Support for a duration of 2 years along with technical assistance and customized mentorship support to strengthen their internal systems and processes.
ACCLIMATE will provide selected civil society organizations with technical assistance and financial support for a duration of 2 years to strengthen their capacity, internal systems, and processes.
- CSOs working on building innovative solutions in any of the 2 practice areas are strongly encouraged to apply:
- Policy Research & Analysis
- Strategic Communications.
- Mentorship & capacity-building support to significantly enhance organisational capabilities in the domains of policy research and strategic communications
- Core grant awards to shortlisted CSOs per year for 2 years, based on performance and final pitches of the participating CSOs.
- The Challenge Fund is seeking applications from all relevant organizations pan India.
- The Challenge Fund is looking for CSOs working across 2 key areas of intervention:
- CSOs working towards low carbon transitions for climate by advocating, developing evidence, working with, and directly advising governments & other relevant stakeholders.
- CSOs engaged in shaping public narratives that help to build resilient climate ecosystems in India.
- Formally registered as a not-for-profit civil society organization in India
- Both FCRA & non-FCRA registered organizations are eligible to apply
- Demonstrate a proven track record of minimum of 2 years.
For more information, visit https://www.acclimatefund.com/