Deadline: 15 January 2017
Accountability, Technology and Institutional Openness Network in SEE (ACTION SEE) is accepting applications for its small grants in order to provide support to civil society organizations to promote good governance and rule of law through a grant scheme awarding.
- Enhancing the involvement of civil society and media organisations in the creation of public opinion, policymaking and participation in the decision-making mechanisms.
- Increasing capacities of civil society to build its constituencies and tackle bold issues.
The range between EUR 6.000 to EUR 8.000 per grant:
- Support to local CSOs to perform initiatives within one country.
- Support to CSOs to perform initiatives between two or more countries from the region.
The initiatives supported by the Small Grants Scheme are expected to focus on tackling rule of law and good governance issues, in particular anti-corruption, transparency, and access to information, data protection and use of public funds, within the following targeted areas:
- Free Access to Public Information Act (Freedom of Information – FOI)
- Financing of political parties
- Corrupt Public Procurement Practices
- Bribery Practices
- Privacy and Security
- Election-related concerns
- Breach of Duty
Each application will be pre‐assessed to ensure that the basic requirements are met and that the application is in compliance with the eligibility criteria, as follows:
- The applicant is a local CSO registered in one of the ACTION SEE countries(mentioned below)
- Application form is fully completed and includes required attachments
- Application is submitted before the deadline
- The requested financial support does not exceed the maximum grant amount
How to Apply
Interested applicants must download the application form via given website.
For more information, please visit ActionSEE Request for Applications.