Deadline: 18 July 2019
- Elaboration of diagnoses and action plans / strategic plans for organisations.
- Implementation of action plans / strategic plans related to organisational / operational capacity building.
- Training, mentoring and consulting in the priority cross-cutting areas of advocacy, watchdog and fundraising
- Traineeships for NGO staff members in other NGOs.
- Cross-cutting training, mentoring and consulting on governance, planning, administrative and financial management, communication and marketing, volunteer attraction and management, monitoring and evaluation techniques.
- Promotion of networks and other vehicles for the internationalisation of organisations and their associative structures.
- Development of tools for the self-assessment of the organisations’ capacities.
- Transfer of knowledge between large and small civil society organisations (joint projects).
- Conducting studies and publications and creation of data bases and knowledge and information repositories.
- Reinforcement of the sector’s capacity and notoriety through networking, fundraising and dissemination events.
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
- Number of NGOs that are members of civil society networks/platforms
- Number of partnerships between NGOs or with public/private entities supported
- Number of NGOs conducting an assessment of their organisational capacity building needs and preparing action plans
- Number of NGOs participating in capacity building initiatives funded by the programme
- Number of professional staff trained
Size and Duration of Projects
- Large projects under this call shall have a total supportable cost above 30 000 euros and less than or equal to 120 000 euros, with the eligible costs of the project co-financed at a rate of up to 90%.
- The maximum duration of large projects to be selected under this call for applications shall be 30 months, with an expected start date in January 2020.
How to Apply
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
Applicants can apply via given website.
For more information, please visit https://gulbenkian.pt/cidadaos-ativos/en/grant/enhanced-capacity-and-sustainability-of-civil-society/
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.