Deadline: 20 September 2019
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
Funding will be provided for projects that directly combat poverty, build self-help capacities for beneficiaries and strengthen local institutions. This round will focus on projects on gender equality, economic, political and legal empowerment of women and strengthening of sexual and reproductive health . Projects in African countries can only be promoted if they pursue gender equality as their main objective.
The funding instrument “Individual projects – CSO-Co-financing in developing countries” applies to projects in developing countries according to the OECD’s Development Assistance Committee/DAC’s definition which are implemented by development organisations in cooperation with local partner organisations.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
The funding instrument, Individual Projects South, is available to Austrian civil society organisations (CSOs) that implement multi-year projects in developing countries together with local partner organisations. The partners must retain responsibility (ownership). Another criterion is cooperation with other local and international organisations and interest groups and alignment of activities with the policies and strategies of partner countries.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
The maximum amount of funding by ADA is EUR 250,000 per individual project.
The total project budget (all financial means for project implementation) must amount to a minimum of EUR 250,000 and should not exceed EUR 500,000.
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
- Eligible for application are associations, foundations, trade unions, local authorities or other public corporations based in Austria. Individuals may not submit applications.
- Eligibility of Applicants:
- Eligible applicants are development organisations as defined by clause 3 (2) of the Development Cooperation Act. Individuals are not eligible to apply.
- No later than the time of contract preparation the development organisation must have a permanent establishment in Austria.
- The projects must be planned and implemented in collaboration with one or more local partner organisation(s) – Civil Society Organisations (CSOs) – which is/are registered in the partner country.
- Organisations currently implementing a framework programme or a strategic partnership with funding from ADA in Southern Regions are not eligible for funding of individual projects in Southern Regions.
How to Apply
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.
Applicants can download the application forms via given website.
For more information, please visit Austrian Development Cooperation.
(Ad) Lots of grant opportunities but no idea how to write a proposal to apply for them? We have a huge collection of sample proposals available only for Premium Members. You can view these proposals and even request for download. Get ideas from other successful grantees and write your proposal quickly. Learn more.