Deadline: 21 March 2019
Applicants are invited to submit their applications for the 2019 Orange Knowledge Tailor-Made Training Programme.
The Orange Knowledge Programme-Tailor-Made Training promotes capacity building by providing training and education for professionals through short group training courses that are tailor-made to the specific needs of an organisation. They can also be used to train professionals who have a common training need, but who are not staff members of the same organisation. Specific target groups, such as marginalised groups, can receive tailor-made training, in a regional setting if needed.
- Food and nutrition security
- Water, energy and climate
- Sexual and reproductive health and rights
- Security and the rule of law
The total available funding for this call is € 3 million. The maximum subsidy per tailor-made training is € 75,000.
- The requesting group must be located in one of the participating countries of the Orange Knowledge Programme.
- Co-funding for some countries: The Orange Knowledge Programme is a co-funding programme. This means that a contribution – a percentage of total costs involved – from the requesting organisation in the Orange Knowledge country is compulsory for Lower Middle-Income Countries and Upper Middle-Income Countries (DAC list of ODA recipients). The percentage of co-funding (on top of the amount requested from the Orange Knowledge Programme) is not the same for all countries.
How to Apply
Interested applicants can apply online via given website.
For more information, please visit https://www.nuffic.nl/en/subjects/call-joint-proposals-tailor-made-training-tmt-orange-knowledge-programme/