Deadline: 20 December 2019
PixelPlex is currently seeking applications for Bi- Annual STEM Scholarship to encourage students to pursue further education as well as business and economics.
The $2000 PixelPlex Bi-Annual STEM Scholarship was established to help support and inspire students to pursue further education in the fields of science, technology, engineering and math (STEM), as well as economics and business. One student will be chosen from the applicant pool and will be awarded based on the strength of their written essay.
The scholarship will be awarded to the qualified candidate who writes the most compelling essay on one of the prompts Blockchain and Artificial Intelligence.
Bi-Annual STEM Scholarship
- This is a non-needs based scholarship;
- There is no application fee for this scholarship;
- One submission per applicant only: multiple submissions will be disregarded;
- Employees of PixelPlex or any of their immediate family members are not eligible to participate;
- The prize will be paid out in US dollars;
- The winner will be solely responsible for any federal, state or local taxes.
PixelPlex is an award-winning software and blockchain development company. With offices across the globe and over 100 carefully vetted specialists on hand, they have successfully served more than 200 businesses of all sizes.
They combine backgrounds in blockchain, artificial intelligence, big data, cybersecurity, and cloud development with cutting-edge web and mobile technologies to create groundbreaking solutions that are used by millions of people around the world.
- The selected student will receive 2,000 USD to help cover education-related expenses.
To be eligible to apply, Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- They are a citizen or a permanent resident of the United States;
- At the date of the award, they must be enrolled (or accepted with plans to attend) in a college or university in the United States;
- Their field of study is related to science, technology, engineering, math (STEM), economics, or business.
How to Apply
To be considered for the scholarship award, applicants must complete the following steps:
- Send an email to address given via website with “PixelPlex Scholarship Award: applicants Name” in the subject field;
- In submission email, write a short paragraph or two about themselves and why they chose the topic;
- Attach essay as a PDF or Microsoft Word document to the email. The length of the essay should be a minimum of 500 words (there is no maximum word limit) and include an introduction and conclusion. The essay should be original text and not published anywhere;
For more information, please visit Bi- Annual STEM Scholarship