Deadline: 20 April 2020
Q-city, Telangana IT&C (Emerging Tech) are partnering with T-Hub to access the student ecosystem for the Covid-19 Innovation Challenge, which is a ideation program aiming to empower student innovators to get mentorship from renowned subject matter experts, transforming ideas into business propositions under the aegis of T-Hub and CCMB (The Centre for Cellular & Molecular Biology).
What’s in it for Students
- Top 2 will be part T-Tribe (A 6 month curated and structed program for student entrepreneurs);
- Critical and Creative Thinking;
- Analytical and Reasoning Skills;
- Exploring new technologies;
- Career Growth.
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
- Low cost easy to implement – tracking of infected persons and their contact with other persons;
- The spread of the virus and prediction if possible;
- Easy to detection if a person is infected;
- System Readiness for such Pandemics;
- Progression cycle on the Pandemics;
- Pandemics effect on other health sectors.
For more information, visit https://t-hub.co/covid-19-innovation-challenge/?utm_source=hellobar&utm_medium=website