Deadline: 15 February 2018
Culture Ireland is currently inviting applicants for its Regular grant program to support Irish professional artists, arts organisations and international presenters to present work by Irish artists at significant international venues and festivals.
In supporting an event, Culture Ireland offers grant funding towards costs which relate directly to the international presentation of the event, i.e. travel and travel related costs such as transport, accommodation and subsistence.
- Application must be in respect of a Irish professional artist/s or arts organisation
- Application must be in respect of an art form defined under the Arts Act 2003
- Only international events are supported (i.e., outside the island of Ireland)
- The event must be accessible to an open public audience and fees must be payable to the artist/s or arts organisation
- Funding support is limited to travel and travel related costs
- Grants are only payable to the person/organisation named on the initial application
- Applications deemed eligible are assessed in line with the following criteria:
- Artistic quality of work and track record of artist/s or arts organisation
- Financial and operational viability of the event (including fees and level of support from presenter/venue/other partners)
- Profile of international venue/festival
- Proven capacity of applicant, artist/s or arts organisation to present work internationally
- Wider promotional and media impact
How to Apply
Applications must be submitted online via given website.
Eligible Country: Ireland
For more information, please visit Culture Ireland.