Applications are now open for the LACF’s Community Grants Program.
They prioritize organizations and projects in Mountain View, Los Altos, and Los Altos Hills with impact in one or more of the following areas:
- Supporting children, families, and/or senior citizens
- Enhancing community life
- Uplifting vulnerable populations
- Increasing educational opportunities
- Grants customarily range from $1,000 to $5,000.
- Recipients awarded $5,000 or more will be required to provide follow-up reporting on the grant’s impact.
- In general, only one Community Grant will be awarded to an organization within a 12-month period.
- LACF accepts grant applications for charitable, educational, or community building purposes, primarily from tax-exempt, 501(c)(3) charitable organizations.
- Grants must benefit Los Altos, Los Altos Hills, Mountain View, or the surrounding communities.
For more information, visit https://losaltoscf.org/what-we-do/community-grants