Deadline: 20 February 2017
The Swedish Institute (SI) is seeking applications for its Alumni Event Grants 2017 with an aim to create platforms for SI alumni to meet, exchange knowledge and build competence.
- Green technology and/or Energy efficiency
- Management skills and/or Leadership
- Human Rights & Democracy
- Innovation and/or Entrepreneurship
- CSR & Sustainable development
- Civil Society
- ICT and E-solutions
A maximum of SEK 12,000 can be applied for per event. The grant can be used to arrange social events, lectures, seminars, workshops, study visits, language cafés and much more.
- This opportunity targets individual SI alumni and the application must be completed by the individual who intends to manage the alumni event.
- SI alumni are:
- Former Swedish Institute scholarship holders
- Participants in the Swedish Institute’s leadership programmes
- Participants in summer courses financed by the Swedish Institute
- Students and teachers of the Swedish language
- Recipients of the Global Swede Award
- Study in Sweden digital ambassadors
How to Apply
Interested applicants must download the application form via given website.
Eligible Country: Sweden
For more information, please visit Alumni Event Grants.