Deadline: 31 December 2019
Individual needs – such as salaries and wages. their focus is on supporting as many people as possible within their communities. they will prioritize applications that demonstrate that their grant will have the widest community impact.
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
The Harcourts Foundation not only gives back to those affected by large scale cataclysmic disasters but to charitable community organisations or assists with helping individuals in need. Grants applications must be requested for a specific event, project or initiative.
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
- The organization applying for the grant MUST be a non-profit;
- Grant applications must be for a specific event, project, item or initiative;
- Requests for the event, project, item or initiative must be scheduled to occur within four months of receiving the grant;
- Grants will not be given for items already purchased or events/initiatives/projects already held;
- If the grant is not used for the purpose for which it was applied, they will request that applicants return it so they can provide to another group elsewhere. They may ask for supporting documents such as quotes;
- If applicants are a branch of an organization where another branch has been successful in achieving a grant from us in the past, this does not mean applicants automatically qualify for a grant. Each application will be considered independently based on funds available and circumstances at the time;
- If applicants are successful, please do not reapply within the next 18 months, as they would like to assist other organizations;
- Applicants may apply as a national or regional organization, however their application must be for a specific community event, project, item or initiative that fits the criteria.
What will not Fund
- Individual needs – such as salaries and wages. Our focus is on supporting as many people as possible within our communities;
- Overseas or other travel costs;
- Religious, political, lobby causes/activities.
How to Apply
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
Interested applicants can apply online via given website.
For more information, please visit https://harcourtsfoundation.org/usa/application-process-and-round-dates/
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.