Deadline: 30 September 2018
Voice is seeking applications for its Audible Silent Voices: Nigeria Empowerment Grant which is dedicated to small and/or emerging informal groups where the Voice target groups and their organizations are in the driving seat, whether leading on their own, with allies, or exploring and co-creating solutions with others to address issues of marginalization, stigmatization, or discrimination against them.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
Empowerment Grant has a minimum of €5, 000 to a maximum of €25, 000. The life of projects under this grant must not exceed 24 months.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
Themes and Target Gorups
- This Call for Proposals is intended for projects that focus on Voice defined themes and target groups.
- Voice remains committed to the principle of leaving no one behind. Thus, while this call targets WEAV & PWD specifically, applications that are able to demonstrate credible instances of intersectionality with at least one or two other target groups identified above stand better chance, including the youth both as a stand-alone interest and also as a cross cutting component.
- All projects MUST focus on at least one or all of the following impact themes:
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
- Applications are only being accepted from locally registered Nigerian organisations as lead applicant. Only target led applications will be accepted. This means that the target group that the organisation aims to represent governs and manages the organisation and the principle of Nothing About Us Without Us guide the work.
- Note: Applicant need not be a registered organization so long as it can identify a host organization to partner with for the receipt of fund because Voice can only transfer funds to a bank account in the applicant’s name. Voice Nigeria will support the applicant through this host/applicant partnership process.
How to Apply
Download the Application Form and the Budget Template via given website.
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
Eligible Country: Nigeria
For more information, please visit Nigeria Empowerment Grant.
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.