Deadline: 4 May 2019
Applications are open for Harcourts Foundation grant program for reputable community-based organisations which need funding for projects and initiatives designed to benefit as many people as possible.
The size of applicant’s organization doesn’t matter to Harcourts Foundation, the Foundation not only gives back to those affected by large scale cataclysmic disasters but to charitable community organisations or assists with helping individuals in need. Grants applications must be requested for a specific event, project or initiative.
- The advancement of social and community welfare in New Zealand
- The relief of poverty in New Zealand
- The care, support and protection of the aged, children, and young people and people with disability in New Zealand
- The promotion of community development to enhance social and economic participation in New Zealand
- The promotion and fostering of art and culture in New Zealand
- The promotion of education in New Zealand including the establishment and support of schools, universities and other educational establishments
- The provision of facilities for the education of pupils of schools, universities or other education establishments
What will not be Funded
- Applicant’s grant application request is for any of the following:
- Individual needs – such as salaries and wages. Their focus is on supporting as many people as possible within their communities.
- Administrative or operational costs.
- Overseas or other travel costs.
- Religious, political, or lobby causes or activities.
- The purpose for which the funds are sought don’t fit into the Foundation’s objectives.
How to Apply
Interested applicants can apply online via given website.
Eligible Country: New Zealand
For more information, please visit https://harcourtsfoundation.org/new-zealand/application-process/