Deadline: 1 December 2016
The Arts Council is currently seeking applications for its “Young People, Children and Education (YPCE) Programme” with the purpose to assist experienced organisations to provide high-quality artistic programmes for, by or with children and young people that are in line with Arts Council policy and strategic priorities for young people, children and education (YPCE).
Programmes must be designed and planned in a manner that will ensure a high-quality artistic experience for the target age group. Proposals targeting specific age groups from birth to age twenty-three will be considered. As for all Arts Council awards, and as detailed in section 3 of these guidelines, the artistic merit and feasibility of the proposed programme will form part of the key criteria in assessing proposals for the Programme Activity Fund.
The following are strategic priorities for support through the Programme Activity Fund in 2017:
- Programmes that are artistically ambitious and have the potential to contribute to the ongoing development of artistic practice and provision for children and young people in Ireland.
- Programmes that demonstrate a knowledge and understanding of the targeted age group(s), and include strategies for developing and improving young-people’s personal engagement with the arts.
- Programmes that include opportunities for children and young people to inform the planning and/or evaluation of the artistic programme.
- Programmes that demonstrate how the target audience will be reached, and, where possible include strategies to enable children and young people from diverse social and/or cultural backgrounds to participate.
- Organisations based in the Republic of Ireland. There are certain exceptions where the Arts Council may deem eligible applications made by those based outside the Republic of Ireland. However, before admitting as eligible any such application, the Arts Council would need to be satisfied that the outcomes of any such proposal would benefit the arts in the Republic of Ireland.
- Organisations that are not in receipt of funding under any Arts Council recurring grant programmes (Annual Funding, Annual Programming Grant).
- Not Eligible
- Organisations in receipt of funding under any of the main Arts Council grant programmes (Annual Funding, Annual Programming Grant).
How to Apply
Applications must be submitted online via given website.
Eligible Country: Ireland
For more information, please visit YPCE.