Deadline: 1 June 2020
Applications are now open for the Fresno Chaffee Zoo Wildlife Conservation Fund 2020.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
Fresno Chaffee Zoo supports critical research projects that protect and preserve wildlife and wild places around the world. Since 2006, the Fresno Chaffee Zoo Wildlife Conservation Fund has worked with dozens of individuals and organizations to further research, expand conservation impact, share knowledge, and engage local communities.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
- Awards may be made in any amount; however award recipients are typically in the range of $2,000 – $4,000.
- Projects may be based in the United States or internationally.
- Awards are generally announced in August of each year.
- The principal investigator must be associated with a recognized institution (accredited zoo, academic institution, conservation or non-profit organization).
- Applications for exhibit development/graphics for zoos will not be considered.
- Proposals must be submitted in English, utilizing 1 inch margins, double-spaced and 12 point font.
- All parts of the application must be completed. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- If submitting the application electronically, please submit photos in jpeg format and attachments in Microsoft Office (WORD, Excel, and PowerPoint) or Adobe (PDF). Total attachments should not exceed 10 MB.
- If submitting the application by mail, submit two (2) printed copies of all materials (photos and support material may also be submitted on one flash memory drive).
- All application materials should be submitted at one time (do not submit CVs, letters of support, photos, etc. in separate emails or packages).
For more information, visit https://www.fresnochaffeezoo.org/wildlife-conservation-fund/
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.