Deadline: 16 May 2016
The SUEZ Community Grants programme invites community groups to help create a more sustainable future. The program will partner with organisations that fit with programme’s core philosophy of supporting local participation in social and environmental projects and build strong thriving communities.
Grant-funded projects must meet at least one of our key focus areas:
- Encourage community involvement and improve the quality of the local environment
- Develop environmental awareness and inspire participation in sustainable activities through education
- Contribute to improved human health and wellbeing
- Support and encourage recreation and community building
The programme will fund up to $15,000 to community groups.
All grant applicants must provide documentation to show:
- They meet one, or more, of our key focus areas.
- They are a legal entity, registered in Australia, with a current ABN (or have the legal backing of one i.e. an auspice or funding partner).
- They are an Australian registered charity or community organisation based in Australia (or have the legal backing of one, i.e. an auspice or funding partner) providing services and / or delivering projects in Australian communities.
- The entity applying for financial assistance has the ability or capacity to be maintained independently of SITA support.
- They agree that financial assistance provided by SITA Australia through the SUEZ Community Grants program must be spent on the approved project within the agreed time frame.
- They agree that, upon receiving approval from SITA Australia, any financial assistance provided through the SUEZ Community Grants program will be publicly acknowledged.
- They have read the SITA Community Grants Terms and Conditions.
How to Apply
Applications are to be submitted using an online system via given website.
Eligible Country: Australia
For more information, please visit SUEZ Community Grants.