Deadline: 7 February 2017
Australia Council for the Arts is currently seeking arts projects in order to fund a range of activities that deliver benefits to the arts sector and wider public, including national and international audiences.
The Australia Council grants model supports a diverse range of artists, artistic practice, organisations and arts activity.
Funding and Duration
Grants are available from $10,000 to $50,000. Supported activities must last no longer than three years from the proposed start date.
- If you are applying as an individual or group, you must be a practicing artist or arts worker and an Australian citizen or an Australian permanent resident.
- Applications for funding to the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander panel must come from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander individuals or groups.
Applicants can’t apply if:
- They received a grant, or administered a grant, from the Australia Council in the past and that grant has not been satisfactorily acquitted
- They owe money to the Australia Council
- They were successful in the previous round
- They have already made three applications to categories listed under Australia Council Grant Programs this calendar year (funding proposals submitted to categories under Other Grants and Opportunities are not counted as one of your three applications).
How to Apply
Applications must be submitted online via given website.
Eligible Country: Australia
For more information, please visit this link.