- current extenuating circumstances for producers and presenters, allowing for flexibility within tours
- additional costs which may be required for the safe delivery of tours
- potential for state border closures and varying conditions between states and regions
- ongoing financial implications of COVID-19.
- You can apply for:
- inter-state and/or intra-state touring costs, including freight, transport, accommodation and travel allowances
- a contribution towards tour coordination expenses
- costs associated with re-mounting a work, to be used to demonstrably reduce the performance fee for a presenter or venue
- a contribution towards costs associated with COVIDSafe delivery of touring. These may be costs of the presenter or costs of the touring party and may include:
- additional cleaning or staffing costs within venues
- touring costs for understudies or additional crew in the touring party
- costs for Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) or other safety equipment.
For more information, visit https://www.australiacouncil.gov.au/funding/funding-index/playing-australia-regional-performing-arts-touring-fund/