Deadline: 17 July and 27 July 2016
AuthorAID is inviting applicants for its 2016 travel grants and workshop grants.
AuthorAID helps researchers in developing countries to publish and otherwise communicate their work. It also serves as a wider global forum to discuss and disseminate research.
- 6 travel grants ($1500 each): For researchers who have an accepted abstract or proposal to present at a conference.
- Deadline to apply: 17 July 2016, 10 PM GMT.
- 6 workshop grants ($2500 each): For experienced researchers or administrators who would like to organise a workshop on a topic related to research communication.
- Deadline to apply: 27 July 2016, 10 PM GMT.
- People who are citizens of and living in one of the developing countries mentioned below, are eligible to apply for an AuthorAID grant or for a place on an AuthorAID online course.
- Applicants do not have to be living in the country of your citizenship to be eligible. As long as your country of citizenship and country of residence are both in the list below, you are eligible to apply.
- If applying for a travel grant, the conference to be attended may be in any country, i.e., it does not have to be one from the list below.
- For AuthorAID travel grants and online courses, exception is made for refugee academics. Academics who are a citizen of an eligible country, but do not presently live in an eligible country may apply if they meet both the following criteria:
- Have experience as a paid Lecturer or Researcher in a university or higher education institution in their home country (NB. Experience in a third country may also be considered if there is valid reason they cannot return home in safety) and;
- Have left their country or occupation as a result of political, racial or religious oppression or discrimination or the fear of such oppression and discrimination.
How to Apply
Interested applicants may apply online via given website.
For more information, please visit http://www.authoraid.info/en/news/details/1072/
- Climate Change Media Partnership Fellowships: Inviting Journalists to Attend the UN Climate Negotiations in Morocco
- Nominations Open for Stockholm Water Prize 2017
- 2017 Queen’s Young Leader Programme: Supporting Young People from Commonwealth Nations
- Green Alley Award 2016: Awarding Start-ups and Entrepreneurs from Around the World
- Telenor Youth Forum: Inviting Youth to apply
- EAI Fellows Program on Peace, Governance & Development in East Asia
- Elsevier Foundation Awards for Early-Career Women Scientists in the Developing World