Deadline: 31 August 2016
Telenor Youth Forum is currently inviting youth from Telenor Group’s 13 markets in the Nordic region, Europe and Asia, to share their perspectives and ideas on digitalization for peace.
The Forum brings these young leaders together, to collaborate as teams around social challenges.
With physical gatherings in Oslo and in Bangkok, the Telenor Youth Forum is a year-long program that is run in collaboration with the Nobel Peace Center (NPC).
- Kick-off event in Oslo, Norway.
- Join a global team of youth to tackle a social challenge.
- Access to world class mentors and chance to build a relationship with Telenor.
- Take part in the Nobel Peace Prize festivities, including the concert event.
- A mid-year event in Bangkok.
- Create a digital exhibition of your work, with the Nobel Peace Center.
- Certificate of participation from Telenor Group and the Nobel Peace Center.
- Between 20 and 28 years of age in 2016;
- Fluent in English;
- A permanent resident in one of the countries (mentioned below)
- Passionate about driving social, economic and/or environmental change in their community with some proven experience;
- Attending university or have completed higher education;
- Someone with big ideas and a desire to make a difference.
How to Apply
Applications must be submitted online via given website.
Eligible Countries: Bangladesh, Bulgaria, Denmark, Hungary, India, Malaysia, Montenegro, Myanmar, Norway, Pakistan, Serbia, Sweden, Thailand.
For more information, please visit Telenor Youth Forum.