Deadline: 2 September 2019
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
The funded projects make differences in children’s lives that help prevent or overcome the effects of the disadvantages they face. Projects achieve these differences by either working directly with children or seeking to improve their social and physical environments.
In Small Grants programme they are looking for projects where a relatively small amount of money can make a big difference for children and young people.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
Projects working with children and young people of 18 years and under experiencing disadvantage through:
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
- Illness, distress, abuse or neglect
- Any kind of disability
- Behavioural or psychological difficulties
- Living in poverty or situations of deprivation
The Small Grants programme will provide grants up to £10,000 per year for up to 3 years – a total request of £30,000.
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
- Not-for-profit organisations of any size that work with disadvantaged children and young people of 18 years and under who live in the UK, the Isle of Man or the Channel Islands.
- If applicants currently have a grant for either programme, in the final year of that grant applicant can apply for further funding to keep running the same project or for a different project. Applicants will need to be able to provide convincing evidence of the differences their grant has made to the lives of the disadvantaged children and young people applicant have worked with.
- If applicants currently have a Main Grant applicant can also apply for a Small Grant as long as it is for work with a different group of children and young people, and vice versa.
How to Apply
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.
Interested applicants can apply via given website.
For more information, please visit https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/articles/wWhd5lqf4RZ3xhL63G9Xmc/small-grants-what-you-need-to-know
(Ad) Lots of grant opportunities but no idea how to write a proposal to apply for them? We have a huge collection of sample proposals available only for Premium Members. You can view these proposals and even request for download. Get ideas from other successful grantees and write your proposal quickly. Learn more.