Deadline: 10 July 2019
Applications are open for Travel Grants to enhance and strengthen links for future collaboration, build research capacity and boost career opportunities for researchers.
PAK-UK Education Gateway is a partnership between the British Council and the Higher Education Commission of Pakistan which aims to develop human resource capital and cultivate knowledge capital through improved quality of higher education and skills development institutions in Pakistan. It opens doors for strong partnerships in policy learning, through which stakeholders from both the UK and Pakistan can co-develop solutions to challenges faced by Pakistan’s education sector, and contribute to the social and knowledge economies of both countries. The project was designed based on shared interest and mutual benefit for both the UK and Pakistan.
- Innovative, impactful and collaborative research
- Distance learning and new ways of delivery of higher education
- International mobility and transnational education
Successful applications will receive a grant of 2,000 GBP against all necessary travel, accommodation, visa and subsistence costs for the visit. Grantees are responsible to make all arrangements in the UK and Pakistan in consultation with the British Council and their host institute. They will need to follow British Council travel advise before finalising their visit plans for Pakistan and the UK.
- Applicants must be either Pakistani or United Kingdom citizens associated with Higher Education institutes in either of the countries.
- The travel grant is available for travel with the purpose of developing links between the Higher Education Institutes in either Pakistan or United Kingdom in developing research and collaboration in one or more of the above mentioned thematic areas.
How to Apply
Applicants can download the application form via given website.
Eligible Countries: Pakistani or United Kingdom
For more information, please visit https://www.britishcouncil.pk/travel-grants-pak-uk-education-gateway?_ga=2.203719058.366962719.1561002534-1371163189.1535623952