The Central Alabama Community Foundation is seeking applications for its Community Trust Grants Program to support a nonprofit organization improving the quality of life through Family Wellness (Family, Food and Medical) and Education in Lowndes, Macon and/or Montgomery counties.
Central Alabama Community Foundation was established in 1987 by a group of local civic leaders. Their vision was to create a permanent charitable foundation to support various opportunities and needs in the Montgomery area.
- Nonprofit organizations may submit one CACF Community Trust Grant application for a minimum award of $5,000 and maximum award of $25,000.
- CACF serves several counties including Autauga, Coffee, Dale, Elmore, Geneva, Henry, Houston, Lowndes, Macon, and Montgomery.
Grants/Funding are not awarded to:
- Annual fundraising drives, events or marketing campaigns
- Partisan political advocacy
- Regular operating support or capital projects
- Religious purposes (although we do support educational and social service programs offered by faith-based organizations)
- Sponsorship of fundraising events
- Start-up costs
For more information, visit https://cacfinfo.org/grants/field-of-interest-grants/