The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) / Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry (ATSDR) is seeking applications for Advancing Sustainable Implementation of Comprehensive HIV/TB Services for Epidemic Control in the Republic of Mozambique under the President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR).
The approach of this NOFO is to implement interventions that aim to support the continuum of response for HIV/TB in Mozambique. This will be achieved by providing direct support for comprehensive and evidence-based prevention, care, support and treatment interventions within HIV and TB facilities and communities.
Purpose: The purpose of this NOFO is to support the Government of Mozambique in achieving control of the HIV epidemic, through delivery of high quality, evidence-based HIV and TB services implemented using sustainable models of community and facility-based services that cover the full continuum of response.
- Approximate Total Fiscal Year Funding: $ 150,000,000
- Approximate Average Award: $ 25,000,000
- Total Period of Performance Length: 5 year(s)
- Government Organizations:
- Political subdivisions of States (in consultation with States)
- Non-government Organizations:
- Alaska Native health corporations
- Tribal epidemiology centers o Urban Indian health organizations
- Nonprofit with 501C3 IRS status (other than institution of higher education)
- Nonprofit without 501C3 IRS status (other than institution of higher education)
- Research institutions (that will perform activities deemed as non-research)
- Colleges and Universities
- Community-based organizations
- Faith-based organizations (FBOs)
- For-profit organizations (other than small business)
- Small, minority, and women-owned businesses
- All Other
For more information, visit https://www.grants.gov/web/grants/view-opportunity.html?oppId=329201