- The British Embassy Yangon has £90,000 available for work under the Magna Carta Fund for fiscal year 2022 to 2023.
Bids will be assessed against the following criteria:
- Project impact: delivering sustainable, meaningful change
- Project viability: including the capacity of implementing organisation to deliver outcomes
- Project design: there must be clear links between the proposed activity and the project outcomes
- Risk management: robust analysis of key risks, and a plan of action to manage and mitigate those risks
- Value for money: including the number of direct beneficiaries and the scale of achievable outcomes
- Proposals must be completed in English. Only proposals using the designated application forms will be considered. Late proposals will not be considered.
For more information, visit https://www.gov.uk/government/news/call-for-bids-in-myanmar-magna-carta-fund-2022-to-2023