The Italian Agency for Development Cooperation is seeking applications for its Resilience and Social Stability: Creation of Temporary Employment Opportunities to Support Lebanian Municipalities to Manage Economic and Social Consequences of the Crisis.
The objectives of the initiative align with:
- The commitments made by Italy at the World Humanitarian Summit (WHS) held in Istanbul in May 2016, with particular reference to round table No. 3 “Leave no one behind” (core commitment 3 for assistance to displaced communities and hosts and to the strengthening of their resilience capacity) and to the round table n ° 7 “Financing: investing in humanity” (core commitment 1 on the increase of financing for fragile states).
- The commitments undertaken by Italy in the context of the Grand Bargain, with particular reference to strengthening of cash assistance in humanitarian aid initiatives.
- The total contribution of the AICS for all interventions carried out by non-profit entities within the scope of this Call for Proposals is equal to Euro 1,600,000.00.
- Maximum duration of the project activities: 12 (twelve) months
- Maximum funding that can be requested from AICS not exceeding Euro 800,000.00
Location: The project proposals presented in the context of this Call for Proposals can cover all regions of Lebanon.
- Non-profit entities who, at the date of submission of the project proposal, meet all the following requirements can submit project proposals for this Call for Proposals :
- Registration in the list pursuant to art. 26, paragraph 3, of Law 125/2014 and subsequent amendments and ii .. For non-profit entities without an operational headquarters in Italy (local and / or international non-profit entities), in place of the aforementioned registration in the list, the ownership of a partnership agreement with one of the subjects registered in the above list. This agreement can be of various kinds (affiliation, association, partnership), but it must in any case be, under penalty of exclusion, of a general nature, pre-existing to this Call for Proposals (and therefore not limited to a specific action or established only for the purposes of participation. to this Call for Proposals) and must remain valid even after the conclusion of the activities relating to the Call for Proposals;
- Specific and proven experience in humanitarian aid interventions;
- Ability to operate in Lebanon;
- For non-profit entities without an operational headquarters in Italy (local and / or international non-profit entities), be established and in compliance with the legislation in force in the country of membership;
For more information, visit https://beirut.aics.gov.it/home-ita/opportunita/bandi/