- A project can be funded with a budget up to 500,000 CZK (approx. 19,500 USD) maximum. The usual funding is around 300,000 CZK (approx. 11,700 USD). Co-funding from the applicant or other sources is welcome.
- Maximum LTP duration is from signing of the Contract (approx. beginning of March 2023) to end of October 2023, i.e. 8 months in total.
In accordance with the Concept of the Czech Republic’s Human Rights and Transition Promotion Policy, the projects should focus on following areas:
- Supporting civil society, including human rights defenders;
- Promoting the freedom of expression and information, including the freedom of media;
- Promoting an equal and full political and public participation;
- Supporting institution-building in the area of rule of law;
- Promoting equality and non-discrimination;
- Promoting human rights in the areas of employment and environment protection.
Only local Thai/Lao non-governmental, community and not-for-profit organizations with legal capacity in their respective countries can submit an LTP proposal.
For more information, visit https://www.mzv.cz/bangkok/en/news/call_for_proposals_local_transformation_5.html