Deadline: 15 June 2016
Share-Net International, the Knowledge Platform on Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights (SRHR) is currently inviting applications for its Small Grants Fund with an aim to ensure that knowledge relevant for achieving improved SRHR is identified, shared, generated and used to achieve international development goals.
The Knowledge Platform aims to understand and facilitate the complex processes by which evidence informs policy, both in the Netherlands and in partner countries, and to facilitate learning and collaborative exchange among those participating.
- Implementation of small research/evaluation projects, including operational research
- Knowledge translation and dissemination to policy makers, programme managers and practitioners
- Local capacity strengthening activities
- Literature reviews, scoping studies and mapping activities
- The total amount available for this call is 150,000 euros.
- The upper limit per grant is 25,000 euros.
- The amount available will be distributed as follows:
- 50,000 euros for organizations based in The Netherlands, for activities in the interest of any lower and middle income countries (as specified by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs).
- 50,000 euros for organizations based in Bangladesh for activities in the interest of Bangladesh.
- 50,000 euros for organizations based in Jordan for activities in the interest of Jordan.
To be eligible, applicants must:
- Be submitted by a Share-Net member.
- Be relevant and contribute to the Share-Net International aims, as mentioned above.
- Focus on one or more of the activities listed above.
- Be in the interest of Bangladesh or Jordan, or in the case of organizations based in The Netherlands, any low or middle income country.
- Be for any amount up to 25,000 euros.
- Ensure that all activities are completed within 12 months from the date of starting or when the contract is signed.
How to Apply
All applications must be made using the accompanying form and submit via email.
Eligible Countries: Bangladesh, Jordan, Netherlands.
For more information, please visit Share-Net International.