Application are now open for Sub-Grant Proposals MedTOWN 2 to support co-production initiatives that will tackle poverty, inequality and social exclusion in collaboration with a SSE entity and a local public authority.
- The overall objective is to demonstrate that the co-production model delivers better quality of social services and makes the public expenditure more effective and efficient.
- The specific objectives of this call for sub-grant proposals are to:
- Promote the establishment of multi-lateral parternships between the SSE entities, the public and the private sector in eco-social co-production initiatives to fight poverty, inequality and social exclusion
- Social and economic inclusion of PwD, women and refugees through employment in Social Business initiatives.
- This call for sub-grant proposals is addressed to SSE entities and to civil society organisations that operate in the following sectors:
- Support of local economy and SSE I Youth employment I Family and social care I Health care I Gender equality I Education and training I Technology divide I Culture I Climate change
- Each subgrant proposal should demonstrate the involvement, collaboration and interest of a public administration. The collaboration should be proven by a letter of support stating the interest and the role of the public administration in participating in the sub/grant.
- The overall indicative amount made available under this call for sub-grant proposals is EUR 60.000,00. Juhod reserves the right not to award all available funds.
- Any grant requested under this call for proposals must fall between the following minimum and maximum amounts:
- Minimum amount: EUR < 5.000,00>
- Maximum amount: EUR <8.000,00>
- The maximum EU contribution is further limited to 86,5% of the total eligible cost of the action, and the sub-grant project co-financing must be at least 13,5% of the total eligible costs.
- In order to be eligible for a grant, the Lead Applicant must:
- Be a Legal Entity and
- Be non-profit-making organization or a for profit entitiy from the SSE sector – having the specific feature of producing goods, services and knowledge while pursuing both economic and social aims and fostering solidarity and collectivity – such as (among others): NGOs, cooperatives, mutual benefit societies, associations, foundations, non-profit and social enterprises and
- Be established in Irbid-Jordan and
- Be directly responsible for the preparation and management of the action with the co-applicant(s), not acting as an intermediary
- Lead applicants, co-applicants, and, in case of legal entities, persons who have powers of representation, decision-making or control over the lead applicant, the co-applicants and the affili ated entities are informed that, should they be in one of the situations of early detection or exclusion according to article 52.2.vi of the ENI CBC Implementing Rules , personal details (name, given name if natural person, address, legal form and name and given name of the persons with powers of representation, decision-making or control, if legal person) may be registered in the early detection and exclusion system, and communicated to the persons and entities concerned in relation to the award or the execution of a grant contract.
- In the declaration included in the sub-grant application form, the lead applicant must declare that himself and the co-applicant(s) are not in any of these situations.
- If awarded the sub-grant contract, the lead applicant will become the sub-grantee, who is the main interlocutor of the project beneficiary awarding the sub-grant. It may represent and act on behalf of any other co- sub-grantee and coordinates the design and implementation of the action.
- Co-applicants are obligatory to be involved in the action. A person or a group of persons can apply in collaboration with the main applicant.
- The following types of action are ineligible:
- Actions which have already been completed
- Actions commenced prior to the award of the subgrant
- Actions already financed by other EU programmes
- Actions considered only or mainly as the purchase of big infrastructure and equipment
- Actions discriminating individuals or groups on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, disability, marital status or sexual orientation.
For more information, visit https://cop.acpp.com/subgrants/